Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chris, shut up and type!

Chris here, Laura is lying beside me having "cramptractions"!
Yes we are offically in Laborland!

Not shure if it was yesterdays stretch and sweep, or the dancing around to Singstar last night that got the ball rolling. However at around one o'clock Laura felt her first cramp in a long time-
"I fogot how much these suck" she said.
Ten minets later there came a second cramp before we fell asleep.
"Hmmm, interesting." I belive were her last words.

Then at around five this morrning she awoke to stronger cramps, and the bloody show. A hot water bottle was now needed for the cramps, which were fairly regular at 10 min apart. Soon however the HWB was spurned with an "I hate this thing!" and that is is where we are now. Currently singing is the focus/copeing techniqe.
OK, I have to go...
Updates as we can.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Eeeee! Laura, you will be first in my thoughts all day.

Anonymous said...

Ditto! Thinking happy productive labour thoughts for you!

-Rachael

globalfruitbat said...

I'm so excited for you!

Amberism said...

hee!! Sending you all sorts of happy and wonderful thoughts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails