Saturday, March 21, 2009

Teeth, Part Two

Back in November, Gwen cut both her bottom front teeth one after another. We were expecting the next one to pop up about six weeks later, but months have passed and no teeth.

Teething symptoms, yes. Drooling, fussing, biting, fist constantly in the mouth, chewing the hell out of her crib, yes. But teeth? Not so much.

Until today. Four months later. You can't see it yet, but I stuck my finger in her mouth and felt the top right one coming through. Hallelujah.

I'm now trying not to imagine how ridiculous she'll look if that one comes through and the other top one doesn't follow soon. At least the pictures will make good blog fodder now, and good blackmail material later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL - I can't believe you have a countdown till worktime ... :D

Our Gwen hasn't cut any more teeth either - she got the bottom two in her 7th month, but no more yet! Please don't tell me I have to wait another month and a half ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails