Wednesday, July 30, 2008

People Don't Know. They Don't Know!

Title quote is from "Reality Bites", said by Janeane Garofalo, who plays a GAP employee, after she uses a fancy shirt-folding device to pretty up a display table. People don't know. They don't know! This quote comes to mind after I have spent 2 hours today going through digital photos and figuring out which ones I want to order to fill up Gwen's (first) photo album, as well as selecting and cropping a bunch to go in some photo frames we had lying around. AND I went to Michael's earlier today to buy frames for the prints we're going to get from our professional shoot, and a scrapbook for those as well.

People don't know. They don't know!

This doesn't even count the time I'm going to have to spend, probably on Friday, uploading pictures from the second half of July into my Facebook and Flickr albums.

Not to mention the time it's going to take me to put all these pictures, once printed and procured, into the frames and albums and so on.

People don't know. They don't know.

I now understand the old saw about how the second kid's baby book never gets filled out. Just one more reason to be grateful we're only going to have one!

1 comment:

Amberism said...

Conversation with my Mom

"Claire's baby book is pratically empty!"

"yeah, she was JUST BORN"

"She's four months old"

"Fuck off"

So now I'm "thinking" about printing some pictures. I haven't even given the professional ones a thought. I still haven't picked the maternity ones I want!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails