Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo!

"I'm a writer."
"You have a blog. That's not writing, that's grafitti."

The above is a paraphrased (best I can remember) quote from Contagion, which by the way is an excellent movie. And I totally agree with the sentiment. So, welcome to the month of grafitti, because National Blog Posting Month is here! Great way to give myself a kick in the pants and get writing more often. One of the themes of the event is to write for writing's sake. Like my friend Johnny says, sometimes blogging is about recording your progress, which can mean posting stuff that isn't awesome.

However, here is something that is awesome. Some time ago, I was giving Gwen a snuggle before bed. She thought I was doing it wrong, so she started lecturing me about it. And even though I moved right away, she just kept on lecturing. Afterwards, I jotted down exact quotes of what she said, so that I could share it with you. AND HERE IT IS!

Move your arm, Mama.
Try to sleep nice.
It's not nice to squish me.
It's not good for kids.
THAT was the worst part of my day, Mom.
That was very, very rude.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails