Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Blogger + Pictures = Teh Suck

Today's post was meant to be about crib covers, and was going to be full of pictures. However, Blogger's tools for laying out text and pictures is truly, truly horrific. Good thing for me to know in the future when I am wishing to flood my blog with baby pictures.

So, I'm kind of out of ideas for what to write instead. There's not much going on in baby-land (aka my belly) this week. We forgot to take a belly picture on the weekend so we'll have to wait till next weekend. I got some more maternity clothes loaned to me by a few friends, which is wonderful. I found out another dear friend is pregnant, which is overwhelmingly exciting. Babies everywhere, I tell you!

Meh. Sorry for the crappy post. Better luck tomorrow.

2 comments:

OHmommy said...

Awww... I love decorating nurseries. I want to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails