Friday, November 2, 2007

Another loss.

My heart is full, and it is going out to Emily today. Emily is my favourite blogger, hands-down. I've read her journal front to back and loved all of her entries - she's one of the people who inspired me to start my own standalone blog. And a few weeks ago, after I left a message congratulating her on her pregnancy, she actually followed my comment link back here and left a message about what I was going through. My heart actually stopped for a second when I realized she'd read my words - it was like finding out Annie Lennox was in the audience after I sang the national anthem, or something. A little star-struck, I guess!

Anyway, my heart is breaking for her today as she and her family deal with the loss of her second pregnancy. There is nothing that makes that loss easier to bear, with the possible exception of knowing that people across the blogosphere are thinking of you and wishing you well. Be well, Emily, and know that we are all praying for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails