Friday, December 7, 2007

Maybe Baby?

I *might* have felt the baby moving/kicking last night at pre-natal yoga. Not sure. I was lying on my back with my knees pulled into my chest, rocking from side to side, and there was a definite 'reaction' from my insides. Not a flutter or a bubble or a butterfly or popcorn - I would best describe it as a "splort".

I guess I'd have to feel it about 20 more times before I could definitively say it's the baby (or not the baby), but in the meantime it sure is nice to feel something.

3 comments:

OHmommy said...

It probably was the baby. By my 3rd pregnancy I felt the baby at 14 weeks. Gas bubbles, that is what it feels like.

Awesome. Yes?

adequatemom said...

Hi ohmommy!

Oh man, it is awesome! I can't wait until I can feel confident, knowing yes that was the baby. And I'm so excited about my husband being able to feel it from the outside too, which is a few weeks away yet. I think he's kind of creeped out about it, but hopefully that will change!

OHmommy said...

Just wait. In just a couple of weeks he will be playing the guessing game (guess what I felt moving).... "Was that an elbow or a knee, or maybe a butt?" This is the best game!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails