Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cold news

Bad news: After fending it off for about a week, I have finally caught Chris's nasty cold - the one that has kept him working at home for the past 2-3 days. Blech.

Good news: I am going to officially say that Gwen is totally weaned, so bring on the cold medication.

Better news: It looks like Chris is going to work at home today and tomorrow as well, so I can have a bit of a break while my immune system recuperates.

Crappy news: I think Gwen has the cold too. Other than the Norovirus, which nobody realized she had at the time, this is her first real illness.

2 comments:

yagowe said...

Is it the cold that starts with a sore throat and then turns you into a snot monster? That's what I had, and I was out for 5 days. The only nice thing about it is it never really settled into my chest.

Anonymous said...

Weird - I had a sore throat cold a few weeks ago too, as did Brad and Gwen. It didn't last too long, thankfully!! Sorry to hear that you're all sick!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails