Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gwen Eats!

So, you're all sick of hearing about Gwen's (lack of) sleep, right? And how these habits impact her parents' (lack of) sleep?

Right about now, you'd really love for me to talk about something else, right?

Or maybe post an unedited three-minute video of Gwen's first experience with solid foods? Is that what you're after?

No? Hmm. Too bad, that's all I've got for today.

(Sorry for the uneditedness. I have some nifty software that is supposed to help me edit videos, but so far all it does is crash my computer every time I open it, which is very unsatisfying for me and not at all helpful for you the viewer/reader. I hope you enjoy the video anyway.)

(This was taken last Friday. Gwen is eating powdered rice cereal mixed with breastmilk. This Friday she will be 6 months old and will start getting "real" food and also the opportunity to play with it and feed it to herself.)

3 comments:

yagowe said...

SO CUTE!!! She was totally digging that. I especially liked the part where she grabbed the spoon.

Did you find your mouth spontaneously doing weird things as you fed her?

Jen said...

Ugh! I am so jealous. Anderson scoffs at the sight of rice cereal! Way to go, Gwen!

Kat said...

So freaking cute. I like how she looks confused but also is enjoying it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails